"We are under construction, appreciate your patience as we upgrade our Webpage!"
NEWLY formed Company of Buffalo Machines, Inc., same products, newly innovated Customer Service excellence center. Formerly 'Buffalo Forge' company.
- Click on SCHEMATICS for Electronic downloads of 'Machine Parts Break Down'. Use these schematics to locate the exact part number to place your order. Call our office with the Machine Type, Serial Number and Part Number for a quote.
- COMING SOON! Purchase online copies of Operation, Installation, Maintenance and Parts Information. Use our PayPal service to order machine manuals to save money. A direct link will be sent via email to download your copy.
We're striving to enhance our customer service processes to better aid in providing quality products on demand. Thank you for your support and ongoing business. Joseph Silva, CEO
Our Mission is to provide our Customers with exceptional machinery to consistently maintain their highest standards of quality and productivity.
After more than 120 years, the Buffalo name built a reputation for skilled engineering and craftsmanship which still today represents quality and performance with proven durability. In 2010 a management team formulated the new design and innovative Customer Service excellence approach for Buffalo Machines, Inc., where our Customer comes first in all aspects of our business. Among its many contributions to the Metalworking Industry, Buffalo originated the innovative 'multi-station' Ironworker.The name may have changed, but the tradition of Buffalo is stronger than ever. Our expert engineers and craftsmen with longstanding experience, a high-level of expertise in materials and design know-how are coupled together with a follow-through in all our high performance products. Such as ironworkers, bending rolls, drill presses, hydraulic shears and other metalworking machinery designed to enhance quality and productivity for our customers. We continue to implement to the highest standards in meeting exceptional demands, this extensive foundation enables us to supply to a large number of industries. Currently our list of Customers includes the Aerospace Industry and Department of Defense.
Since the structure of our business depends on the requirements of our Customers needs, we strive for continuous improvement of our products and services. Applying the practice of excellence in order to build respect and honor for our Customers satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Quality
Provide the highest quality metalworking machinery and reliability of supply expected by our Customers. Maintaining the highest quality of both our products and services is vital to the long-term success of our company.To summarize:
- Satisfaction of Customer requirements
- Continuous improvement of all our processes to create Customer respect
- Customer excellence is the foundation for success
Our Exceptional Operational Excellence
- Strive to improve manufacturing productivity
- Strive to deepen our Customer relationship as a valued supplier
- Strive to encourage a belief of pride and improvement within our work force
Please feel free to contact us at:
Buffalo Machines, Inc.
240 Michigan Street
Lockport, NY 14094
- Customer Service: email@example.com